Have a feed or link you want to recommend we include? Contact us at HoustonWritersGuild@Hotmail.com. We are constantly expanding the offerings on this page.
Link Exchange Policy: We’re selective in the links we add, only linking to members’ websites or sites we think may be of interest to our members. If you think you have such a site, first place a prominent link (static link page or frequently visited page) to Houston Writers Guild on your website, then email HoustonWritersGuild@Hotmail.com to request a linkback.
Grants and Awards
Jobs, Freelance Markets, and Contract Writing Jobs
Agents and Queries
Promotion and Publicity
Publishing, Copyright, and Contracts
- What Kind of Loser Indie Publishes, and How Can I Be One, Too?
- Skip all the Jack blog: http://skipjackpublishing.com/blog-2/
- Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur by Guy Kawasaki: http://apethebook.com/
- Let’s Get Digital and Let’s Get Visible by David Caughron, and his blog: http://davidgaughran.wordpress.com/
- 1001 Ways to Market Your Book by John Kremer, and his website (featuring the best resources and lists ever): http://bookmarket.com
- Self-Published Author website (run by Bowker): http://selfpublishedauthor.com
- Writing, Reading, and Publishing in the Digital Age: http://janefriedman.com
- The Writings and Opinions of Dean Wesley Smith blog: http://www.deanwesleysmith.com/
- A Newbie’s Guide to Publishing blog: http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/
- Molly Greene: Writer blog: http://molly-greene.com
Conferences and Residencies
TEXAS BOOK EVENTS